Friday, March 11, 2016

Time to say goodbye

I know it's hard for us to face the reality that our best friends/family passed away. The last time i saw him he was really sick and seeking for help :( but there's nothing i can do. The vet. couldn't help him anymore because of his severe wound infection, I was looking at him and my tears starts falling down on my cheeks. I saw him looking at me and  i can see on his eyes that he was asking for help but there's no such thing to help him out, the only thing that i could help is to feed him and take care of him until the day comes. 

The last pic of my beloved buchick

 

The last video of him





The heartaches will heal soon but the memories of him will never fade away. We will always love you and we will always treasure those happy moments when were together.

No comments:

Post a Comment